BHON Member Rules:
- No weasels.
- You must attend 6 consecutive wing nights to become a member.
- An officially sanctioned wing night must have 4 members present.
- BHON events now begin at 8 PM unless otherwise posted.
- The Location pick must be e-mailed in by the Monday preceding wing night.
- The Location should be pre-tested in advance of the official evening.
- An alternate wing spot will be posted; usually geographically close to
the intended wingery. In the event that the place being reviewed sucks, blows, gobbles or
has had a recent fire, all will know where to congregate.
- New members must be invited by an existing member.
- Attending an emergency meeting counts as 2 meetings for probationary members.
- Select a crappy spot for all to visit, and you're banned for life.
- Select another crappy spot for all to visit, and you're REALLY banned for life.
- Select a third crappy spot for all to visit, and you're SO banned for life that it's not funny.
- Correct directions must be given, and show up on time or we'll threaten to ban you for life.
- There will be NO maltreating any other member of the faculty (if there's anybody watching).
- Don't show up for a year, you're impeached.
- Spending carry-over money at a non-wing oriented establishment requires a majority approval.
- No constant discussion about COCK or ASS or BALLS, unless it's actually funny.
- All rules are negotiable (Except the weasel bit).
- More rules will be created on the fly.
Membership Status Rules:
To maintain active status, a BHON member must have attended at least one regularly scheduled
wing night within the past six months.
Inactive status is assigned to members who have not attended a regularly scheduled wing night
within the past six months, but have done so within the past year.
Expired status is assigned to members who have not attended a regulary scheduled wing night
in over one year. Expired members must go through probationary status before returning to full membership.
Associate members working towards full membership are assigned probationary status. A probationary member
must attend six consecutive wing nights to qualify for full membership status, unless waived by majority vote.
Guest membership is granted to vistors invited by regular BHON members, but who are not working toward full
membership. This category includes out-of-town visitors, international members and guests of the faculty.
Member Listing as of August 2021:
|Vice CIO - BHON Webmaster
|President, CIO, Minister of Free Trade Executive
|Vice President of Exhibitions
|Professor of Oral Studies (ex-Minister of Seven Bucks)
|Minister of Recreation and Leisure
|Minister of Diplomatic Affairs
|Manager of Stooges
|Superintendant of Indecision
|Oscar the Grouch
|Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Fire Arms
|Aquatic Transportation Management
|Professor of Simian Studies
|Director of Verticalness
|Professor of Recycling
|Oracle of Interdepartmental Relations
|Legal Council to BHON
|Minister of Got Shit to Do
|Community Aesthetics Administrator
|Associative Director of Creative Onanism
|Kevin 2.0 SP1
|Secretary Under the Desk of the Minister of Rec & Leisure
|President of BHOL - Bar Hoppers of London
|Minister of Telecommunications (Wire Puller)
|Manager of Expletives
Number of Members: 31