Brewins PubAddress: 4300 Drummond Rd - Niagara Falls
Intersection: Drummond and Portage
Last Reviewed: August 9th, 2018
Wingage Score: 78%
|BHON - Aug 2018
Overall - Aug 2018:
Located at the bizzare confluence where Drummond and Portage criss-cross south of Thorold Stone Road, this little bar has been known by a number of different names over the years. The latest incarnation, now known as ’Brewin’s Pub’ seemed like something worth checking out.
- Guinness on tap - check!
- Big, meaty wings, crispy on the outside with a fairly standard hot sauce - check!
- REALLY good pizza, with crispy thin crust, tasty sauce and toppings - check!
- Decent prices, worked out to the usual $40 night for everyone - check!
- Although tasty, the wings were slightly overcooked and a little dry on the inside.
- The place had the acoustics of a gymnasium, which made it loud, even with only a few patrons inside.
- Service was slow with only one server working the floor. We waited awhile for both food and drinks.
- Probably the most uncomfortable chairs my ass has ever sat on. My lower back was screaming bloody murder by the end of the evening!
Overall a bit of a mixed bag with potential to be a worthy contender!