Monty’s PubAddress: 547 Ontario St - St Catharines
Parking: On the Hayabusa
Intersection: Ontario and Lakeport
Last Reviewed: October 18th, 2018
Wingage Score: 78%
|Up for debate
Overall - Oct 2018:
- Decent sized wings with a tasty sauce that wasn’t just Franks. I quite enjoyed them.
- Mill Street Cobblestone Stout was a nice tap selection.
- Prices were ok.
- Serving girl had nice tits but it would be completely inappropriate of me to mention that.
The Not So Good:
- Open Mic Night started out ok, until screechy mc-screetchalot came out playing the same two chords over and over and greatly overstayed her welcome on stage.
- Best rendition of ‘Spirit in the Sky’ sung by someone with ‘on the spectrum’ ever!
- If your band sucks, stack up some more speaker cabs and turn the volume to 11, then it is just so loud we cannot hear how much you suck!
Overall not a bad place. The score could have been in the 80’s had it not been for the amateur music hour, but we can’t fault them too much since it is widely advertised on their web site and Facebook pages. Partly our fault, since you don’t normally go to a live music venue to have conversation over beer and wings!